The XFlow® Local Protection system is a localised fire extinguishing system for internal combustion machinery in category A spaces. It offers a number of advantages including:
- The local protection unit is supplied as plug and play with only water, power, pumps, and pipes needed
- Actuator driven valves are used as section valves.
- Nozzle head is protected in stand-by position.
- Dry system uses very small amounts of water for immediate release, with a maximum pressure of 16 bars
- The system meets the requirements of MSC/circ. 913 type and certification IMO Circ.913
Novenco Fire Fighting provides two kinds of systems: A dedicated detection system or a Release Logic Unit (RLU), where the main fire alarm system can be used for automatic control of release